Ya know, apparently it has been over a year since I started this blog, and I have done absolutely nothing with it outside of an introduction. Not really sure at the end of the day what I was or will even do with this, but I figured it was long past due to at least add something new to it, even if it's something as mundane as me just chatting here for a bit. Maybe one day I will find something to do with this blog, but as it stands, I have absolutely zero direction for it. Honestly, it makes me wish I was more creatively inclined outside of writing fanfiction back when I used to actually do that. Once upon a time, I tried to get into doing youtube, but I didn't commit to it and honestly, considering how big a platform youtube is, I had nothing new to really offer, and if I did bring anything, it was something done already by someone better. Similar story with streaming on twitch. I get the odd random urges here and there to stream, but again I never really dedicated myself to it, and even if I did, I would probably just be a lost voice in a room of hundreds of thousands. Nothing for me to really stand out or break through with. And that leads us back to this blog, full circle. I created it, not sure why really, it just seemed like a good idea at the time cause my girlfriend Taurus Pixie created one and suggested I do the same. At the end of the day though I've let it languish here with nothing added to it in well over a year now. Maybe someday I will get an idea for something, maybe not, but that day is not today.
Till next time my peeps!
Awwww, just because something has been done before doesn't necessarly mean that you can't provide your own unique spin in it. Your personality alone would be enough to do that. If you want to commit to YouTube or Twitch, then you go do that! I believe in you!
ReplyDeleteMaybe your blog could be focused on video games? Maybe reviewing certain games or discussing theories or something like that? You can do anything with it! You'll always have my 100% support!
I second Pixie here. Only YOU have your voice, your experiences, and therefore your individual take on something. Heck, if I worried about "it's already been done" would I be writing so much fanfiction? Especially the type I write? You just do what makes you happy. Your people will find you. ^_^
DeleteThanks for the support guys, even thought it was just a ramble, having even a modicum of support makes me feel better.
DeleteIf it's any consolation, you are NOT alone. I've had like 2 blogs that I failed at before I started up The Rogue's Scribe and was fairly consistent with it. I even have a third blog where I literally have no posts; I just wanted to snatch up the blog name/url in case I wanted to do something with it EVENTUALLY.
ReplyDeleteI also started up a Tumblr in like 2015 or something, did virtually nothing with it because I was overwhelmed, and didn't touch it again until roughly mid-2018. Now good luck getting me off it. @_@
So don't worry. This blog is here for when you know what to do with it. If you never figure it out, or you decide you just don't want a blog, there's no harm in deleting this. You do you. ^_^
Yeah,I was just in the middle of a depression episode and feeling lost in life and just very low in general. Figured I would vent and rant here about it, see if it helped any instead of just trying to keep it all bottled up for once.
Delete